Grass is riz, wtf the posies is?
Bought a kayak at Dunhams today. The
Future Beach Mariner 10.4
- 10’4″ length, weighs 43 lbs.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- High performance stable multi-channel hull
- Cockpit console with bottle holder
- I’m very happy with it after a short trip down shit crick. This is my kind of POS boat. 206.00 ducats, after tax with a paddle. It’s flat bottom and don’t track for squat, but, that can be worked out with addition of a skeg or rudder. The color has to go and I need to paint the hull below the water line with bed liner. I need a bilge pump for this thing too. I think I’ll camo it above the water line too. I plan on adding a crab claw sail after a rudder. I plan many paddle and sailing trips this season with this Yak.
- You may surmise I’m back with a vengeance. The new plan is a youtube channel show about survival for the rest of us. shoestring budget style stuff, cause I ain’t made of money and most of my readers aren’t either. We’ll see how this works out. That’s all I got time for now, so keep yer powder dry, till next time.